JAMB recommended textbooks for commerce 2021 – This is exactly what I am going to discuss in this article. If you want to pass JAMB 2021/2022 and score above 80 in JAMB commerce, then you need to know the best commerce textbooks to read for JAMB and pass.
In one of previous JAMB guides titled, “How to study for JAMB and pass excellently“, I mentioned that recommended textbooks are the best commerce textbooks to study and pass JAMB commerce.
If you are still searching for the terms below, then this article is where you are going to find an answer.
- JAMB recommended textbooks for commerce 2021/2022
- Best commerce textbooks to read for JAMB 2021/2022
- Best textbooks for JAMB commerce 2021/2022
- List of best textbooks to buy and pass JAMB commerce
- How to score above 90 in JAMB commerce
Without wasting any time, I will quickly show you the list of best commerce textbooks to read and pass JAMB 2021/2022.
BEST COMMERCE TEXTBOOKS TO READ FOR JAMB
Like I mentioned earlier, JAMB recommended textbooks for commerce are the best textbooks to prepare for JAMB(see reasons in the next heading below).
Below are the list of JAMB recommended textbooks to read for commerce 2021/2022:
- Anderson, D. J. (1978) Commerce for West Africa, London: Macmillan.
- Ahukannah, L. I. et al (1992) Commerce for Secondary Schools Onitsha: Africana – First Publishers.
- Asaolu, A. and Igwe, P. M. (2005) New Syllabus Commerce for Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3 (Second Edition) Ibadan: Evans.
- Babatunde, A. H. (1999) Handbook on Commerce for Schools and College, (First Edition), Global Publications.
- Eriki, P. O. (1998) Working with Computer, Benin: Bofic Publishers.
- French, C. S. (2000) Computer Science, (Fifth Edition), Britain: Ashford.
- Ibru, G. M. (2004) Nigeria: The Promise of Tourism, Lagos: G.S.L. Publishing Limited.
- Igwe, P. M. e tal (2004) Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE/NECO/JME Commerce, Ibadan: Evans.
- James, A. F, et al (1996) Management, (Sixth Edition), New Delhi: Prentice Hall).
- Nwachukwu, C. C. (1999) Management Theory and Practice, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Odedokun, M. O. et al (1999) Commerce for Senior Secondary School, Books 1 – 3, Lagos: Longman.
- Odoom, F. F. (1998) Commerce for Senior Secondary School, Books 1 – 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje.
- Onifade, A. (2001) Management: Office Business Education, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
- Onifade, A. (2002) The Computer for Word Processing and Internet, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
- Onu, A. J. C. (2000) Marketing Today, Abuja: Precious Treasures Ltd.
- Pallister, J. and Isaacs, A. (eds) (2002) A Dictionary of Business (Third Edition), Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Ubaka, O. A., (2012), Commerce Simplifiedfor SSS 1 – 3, WAEC, NECO, JAMB, NABTEB EXAMS, Garki, Abuja: Andyson Millennium Concepts Ltd.
Why should you use JAMB recommended textbooks to prepare for commerce in 2021?
Below are good reasons why you should use JAMB commerce recommended textbooks to prepare for JAMB.
GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR COMMERCE 2021
- They are recommended by the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board(JAMB)
- They are very comprehensive and hence trusted by smart students
- JAMB examiners set UTME questions from recommended textbooks
- They cover the whole JAMB syllabus
Can I Pass JAMB Without Using Recommended Textbooks For Commerce
Now, if you are still wondering, “Is it compulsory to use JAMB recommended textbooks for commerce before I can pass?“.
The answer is NO. You can also use other good commerce textbooks to pass. However, the question is “How sure are you that the textbook you want to use is good enough to pass JAMB?”
If you are not sure, then I will advise you to use the textbooks mentioned above.
Finally, “where can I get JAMB recommended textbooks?”
Where To Get JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Commerce In 2021
Below are some of the places to get JAMB recommended textbooks:
- The best option is to buy at any bookshop near you. This will give you total control over where, how and when you read it.
- Another option is to borrow from a friend.
- You can also borrow or use it at any public library close to you.
That is all for now on the topic, “Best commerce textbooks for JAMB 2021/2022“.
QUESTION FOR YOU: Which is your favourite among these commerce textbooks? Use the comment section below.
I hope you really enjoyed this article? If yes, then don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons below.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ Npower Latest News, Registration Portal, Login - www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form And Portal ➣ JAMB Result Checker 2020 Via 55019 SMS - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2020 ➣ How To Confirm O'level Result Upload On JAMB Portal ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2020 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Portal 2020 - www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.
Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Click Here To Contact/Hire Me