Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, Post UTME Form is out for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Here on this article, I will show you everything you need to know about Covenant University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 including requirements, cut off mark, how to apply and registration deadline.
Latest Update: Due to an increase in demand for the extension of the application window for the 2020/2021 admission into Covenant University, the general public and interested applicants are hereby notified that the application portal is opened and online screening of applicants has began. To apply, follow the instruction below.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes of Covenant University (CU), Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State, on a full time basis for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Table Of Contents
How Much Is Covenant University Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
Covenant University Post UTME Form is Nine Thousand, Six Hundred Naira (N9,600) Only.
Covenant University Degree Courses 2020/2021.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
Covenant University Post UTME Requirements 2020/21.
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How To Apply For Covenant University Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
International students should visit https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate-application-international for more information on how to apply.
If you are applying from Nigeria, follow the processes outlined below:
Go to admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to start your application.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The application form fee for the 2020/2021 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only). Post-UTME Screening fee is Two thousand Naira (N2,000) Only. Transaction charges apply – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction. Payment can be made at these authorized banks – Access, Zenith, UBA, GTB, Stanbic, Keystone, CMFB etc. You are required to walk into the bank, provide applicant’s name, make payment and receive the PIN and RECEIPT NUMBER to be inputted on the form.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date. An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
A statement of purpose (not more than 500-word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for details listed by specific undergraduate programmes.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS:
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2020 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC Result or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
PRINCIPAL AND PASTORAL REFERENCE LETTERS:
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
CUSAS SCREENING AND BOOKING:
Please note that the screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira Only (N9,000) which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) for post-UTME screening.
For technical assistance please call any of these support lines: 08095143760; 07081990685; 08077866241; 0702542523282; 09042753282; 08056693393 or send an email to [email protected]
Every information related to Covenant University Post UTME Form 2020/2021, has been stated on this page. I would love to hear from you, drop a comment below via comment box and do remember to share this piece with friends using the share buttons below.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ Npower Latest News, Registration Portal, Login - www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form And Portal ➣ JAMB Result Checker 2020 Via 55019 SMS - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2020 ➣ How To Confirm O'level Result Upload On JAMB Portal ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2020 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Portal 2020 - www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.
Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Click Here To Contact/Hire Me