Federal University of Lafia Postgraduate Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session. In this article, I am going to show you everything you need to know about FULAFIA Postgraduate Form 2020/2021, amount of form requirements, how to apply and registration deadline.
This is to inform interested candidates that the Federal University of Lafia has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into PGD, M.A/M.Sc and M.Phil/Ph.D programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session into the following Faculties:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Science
Table Of Contents
How Much Is FULAFIA Postgraduate Form 2020/2021.
Federal University of Lafia Postgraduate Form is Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000) Only.
FULAFIA Postgraduate Form Requirements 2020/21.
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Candidate must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University.
- Graduate of FULafia or any other recognized university with at least an Honours degree.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least an upper credit pass in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (E TD) with lower credit in relevant disciplines but with a minimum of five years relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidates who have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Horticulture and Nursery Management and other related disciplines from institutions recognized by the University (Botany).
- Holders of any other qualifications with or without relevant experience which are acceptable to the Board and Senate of FULafia.
2. M.Sc. /M.A. Programmes
- Candidates for M.Sc./M.A. programmes must have five credit passes in relevant subjects.
- In addition, candidates with Bachelor degrees (BSC/B.A.) in relevant fields obtained from recognized Universities, with a in minimum of Second Class Lower Division and a minimum of CGPA of 3.0 (2.50 or 50% in respect of History and International Studies).
3. M.Phil./PhD Programmes
- Candidates must possess a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University. with a CGPA of not below 3.5 on a five (5) point scale or 55 percent score average.
4. Professional Degrees:
- Candidates with cognate experience in the discipline applied for may be considered for admission.
Note: Candidates will be required to pass a qualifying examination.
How To Apply for FULAFIA Postgraduate Form 2020/2021.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15.000) only in any commercial bank via remita. Visit the University PG portal https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/ applications to fill online application form and submit.
NB: All payments MUST be initiated on SPGS portal.
FULAFIA Postgraduate Registration Deadline 2020/21
Deadline is on
Saturday, 25th July, 2020 Friday, 7th August 2020.
Every information related to FULAFIA Postgraduate Form 2020/2021, has been stated on this page. I would also love to hear from you, drop a comment below via comment box and do remember to share this piece with friends using the share buttons below.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ Npower Latest News, Registration Portal, Login - www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form And Portal ➣ JAMB Result Checker 2020 Via 55019 SMS - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2020 ➣ How To Confirm O'level Result Upload On JAMB Portal ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2020 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Portal 2020 - www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.
Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Click Here To Contact/Hire Me