If you have been asking questions regarding how to get the United Arab Emirates visa as a Nigerian citizen, then you are on the right page.
In this guide, I am going to show you everything you need to know about getting the UAE visa from Nigeria, including first hand information on how to apply, the requirements you need to obtain a UAE visa as a Nigeria, details needed, the UBA embassies in Nigeria, United Arab Emirates immigration office in Nigeria, (plus location and contacts).
So, without any further ado, let’s dive right in!
NOTE: The United Arab Emirates isn’t the only country you can visit, there are some visa free countries for Nigerians like Cameroon, Benin, Niger and Togo worth visiting.
Table Of Contents
About The United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates, sometimes simply called the Emirates or the UAE, is a country at the southeast end of the Arabian Peninsula on the Persian Gulf, bordering Oman to the east and Saudi Arabia to the south, as well as sharing maritime borders with Qatar to the west and Iran to the north.
It is a federation of 7emirates, its Capital is Abu Dhabi, the UAE Dirham as the currency in use and Arabic as its official language.
UAE is subtropical-arid with hot summers and warm winters. The hottest months are July and August.
Dubai is the site of ultramodern Burj Khalifa tower, enormous shopping centers and extravagant entertainment attractions.
Types of Visa to United Arab Emirates
There are 4 particular visas you can get to enter the UAE by flight, of course you won’t be going by road. Lol! These visas below are granted to non-citizens of the United emirates depending on the purpose of travel actually.
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Work Visa
- Study Visa
Where to Go
United Arab Emirates Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria
No 2, Columbia Close Office Colorado Street, Minister’s Hill, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria.
Phone: (+234) 9 875 0270
Email: [email protected]
Visa Requirements for UAE Applicants from Nigeria
For Nigerians who wish to travel to the UAE for business purposes below is a list of required documents for the visa application.
- Visa application form completely filled and signed.
- Recent passport sized photographs which capture the full face with a light background is required.
- International passport with validity exceeding the expected return date, with at least two blank pages.
- Copy of the passports data sheet (page on which the photo is located).
- Copies of your previous visas (if any).
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to the UAE and itinerary.
- Flight Itinerary with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from the UAE.
- Health Insurance. Proof of health insurance covering international travel.
- Foreign Exchange or Credit Card copy. Applicants must provide Foreign Exchange or Credit Card copy.
- Hotel reservation for the duration of the intended stay in the UAE.
- A proof of your civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse if applicable).
- Proof of legal stay (if the application is not presented in the country of origin).
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in the UAE.
- If you will be receiving financial support from a host or other sponsor in the UAE, their bank statement would be required. Please provide a copy of that individual’s bank statement. Please note that the invitation letter from your host should specifically state the types of support they will be providing (financial, accommodations, etc).
- Original Business letter, signed by the inviting company on the company letter paper, providing information about the travel purpose, specifying the type and desired validity of the visa.
- Proof of previous trade relations between the two companies, if any exists.
- Certificate of employment (if employed).
- If you are retired please submit proof of your
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel (if employed).
- Trade register excerpt or the like (for self-employed).
- Bank statement for the last 3 months.
- Proof of group travel (if the travel is going to be done in a group).
- Trade License (first issued and present renewal).
- Visa fees
According to each individual case the competent embassy may request for additional documentation and note that it’s important you apply for your Nigerian international passport as well before trying to obtain your UAE visa.
For further information, and all types of visas, please call or visit the United Arab Emirates embassy in Nigeria.
I believe this article has answered all your questions. Feel free to use the comment section below if you have any further question. Also, don’t forget to share by using the buttons below.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ Npower Latest News, Registration Portal, Login - www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form And Portal ➣ JAMB Result Checker 2020 Via 55019 SMS - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2020 ➣ How To Confirm O'level Result Upload On JAMB Portal ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2020 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Portal 2020 - www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.
Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Click Here To Contact/Hire Me