Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – Do you wish to work in the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) board? Then, this article contains everything you need to know including the application requirements, cadre requirements, academic qualification, new application portal and how to apply successfully without any issue.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has approved the 2021 recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
In case you didn’t know, the old application portal for Immigration service recruitment used to be www.nisrecruitment.org.ng. However, this portal is no longer used and has been changed to www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng.
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Without any further ado, let’s dive right in.
Table Of Contents
- 1 NIS Recruitment 2021 Application Requirements
- 2 Nigeria Immigration Service Cadres And Requirements
- 3 Academic Requirement For NIS Recruitment 2021/2022 Application
- 4 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Portal
- 5 How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2021
- 6 NIS Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021
- 7 When Will Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021/21 Start?
- 8 www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng 2021 – NIS Recruitment Portal
NIS Recruitment 2021 Application Requirements
Before you think of applying for the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment, it is required that all application MUST:
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent.
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.
Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Impediment in Speech (Stammer/Dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked Knees
- Bow Legs
- Flat foot
- Limb Legs
- Bent Arms/Deformed Hands/Fracture
- Defective Eye Sight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness)
- Amputation of any part of Physical Body
- Hearing Impaired (Deaf)
- Hunched Back
- Medical Challenges
- Any Physical Deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical Excercise in the Recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply
Nigeria Immigration Service Cadres And Requirements
A. SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
The Superintendent Cadre are commissioned officers from the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration.
(i) Superintendent of Immigration (SI) COMPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
(ii) Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) COMPASS 10 Professionals (Pharmacists).
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
(iii) Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (AS1-2) General Duty, COMPASS 08
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge certificate
B. INSPECTORATE CADRE:
Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers.
(i) Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty, COMPASS 08
- Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC discharge certificate.
(ii) Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) COMPASS 08 Professionals (Nurse)
- Applicants must be registered Nurse, double qualified.
(iii) Inspector of Immigration (II) COMPASS 07 Professionals (Nurse)
- Applicants must be registered Nurse, single qualified.
(iv) Assistant Inspector of Immigration (II) COMPASS 06
- Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND from a recognized institution.
C. ASSISTANT CADRE:
The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers from the rank of Immigration Assistant.
(i) Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) General Duty
- Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE, O/Level with minimum of four (4) credits in not more than 2 sittings which should include English and Maths.
(ii) Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) Artisans and Drivers/Mechanics
- Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE or its equivalent or appropriate Trade Test certificates.
Academic Requirement For NIS Recruitment 2021/2022 Application
Intending applicants, in addition to meeting the requirements above must also have:
A. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects, OR;
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
B. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Portal
Before, the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment application portal used to be www.nisrecruitment.org.ng. However, this portal is no longer used.
www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng is the new application portal.
You will observe that www.nisportal.com.ng now redirects to the new application portal (www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng)
Now, I will guide you on how to apply for NIS recruitment successfully on www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng.
How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2021
LATEST UPDATE: The application portal has now closed for the last recruitment exercise. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone number and email.
If you want me to notify you immediate the NIS recruitment for 2021/2022 starts, drop a comment below.
- Go to the recruitment application portal, https://immigrationrecruitment.com.ng/
- You will be redirected to https://immigrationrecruitment.com.ng/index.php?p=confirm-phone
- Enter your 10 digits valid e-Voucher PIN as in the Application Start Menu to confirm.
- Register your new account with a valid and functional email account.
- A verification link would be sent to your email/phone number.
- Login to your email/sms and click on the verification link.
- After activating your account, login and complete your profile and application form.
- Upload & Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biography as in your curriculum vitae).
- Upload & Add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).
- Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here). THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
- Ensure to print out your Photocard on this portal once application get approval.
NOTE: The application is totally free.
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment
- Apply for Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment
- Nigeria Army 80RRI recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- Navy recruitment
NIS Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021
There shall be Computer Based Test (CBT) for Shortlisted Candidates after the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment closes.
Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such person.
When Will Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021/21 Start?
As at now, there is now official announcement of the date for the commencement of the next Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment.
If you want me to update you immediately it is released, drop a comment below so that you do not miss out.
www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng 2021 – NIS Recruitment Portal
The application for the Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS recruitment for 2021 will be on www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng although the official website of the board is www.immigration.gov.ng.
NOTE: The application is totally free.
That is all for now on Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment 2021/2022. If you have any question, feel free to use the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons below.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form And Portal ➣ JAMB Mock Result Checker 2021 - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ How To Reprint JAMB Exam Slip 2021 On JAMB Portal ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB CAPS Portal: How To Access And Check Admission Status Online/a> ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2021 ➣ How To Confirm O'level Result Upload On JAMB Portal ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2021 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2021 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2021/2022 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2021/2022 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Portal 2021 - www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.
Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Click Here To Contact/Hire Me