Nigerian Law School Resit 2020 Timetable for April Final Bar Examination is out. That is the latest news from www.nigerianlawschool.edu.ng
If you are looking for Nigeria Law school (NLS) Final bar resit timetable for April 2020, then you will find it on this page.
The Director General has approved that the re-sit examination for those who failed the examination should hold from 17th to 23rd February, 2020.
Nigerian Law School Resit 2020 Timetable For Final Bar Examination
|REGISTRATION||JAN 27-FEB 14, 2020||ONLINE|
|REVISION CLASSES||FEB 17 – APRIL 09, 2020||ALL CAMPUSES|
|EXAMINATIONS||APRIL17-APRIL23, 2020||ABUJA CAMPUS ONLY.|
ALL PAPERS – =N= 60,000
ONE PAPER – =N= 30,000
REVISION PROGRAMME – =N= 15,000
- THE REVISION CLASSES ARE MANDATORY AND ATTENDANCE WILL BE TAKEN. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ATTAINED AT LEAST 80% ATTENDANCE WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE EXAMINATIONS.
- REFERENCE (SINGLE) SUBJECT CANDIDATES MAY CHOOSE NOT TO ATTEND THE REVISION CLASSES.
- REGISTRATION FEES SHOULD BE PAID TO THE ACCOUNT OF THE COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION ON THE CBN/REMITA PAYMENT GATEWAY, AT ANY COMMERCIAL BANK OR THROUCH ELECTRONIC TRANSFER AS FOLLOWS:-
- NAME OF MDA: COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION
- NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE: RESIT EXAMINATION OR REVISION PROGRAMME.
- PAYER’S FULL NAME
- CANDIDATES ARE TO SUBMIT THE HARD COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING:
- TWO (2) COPIES OF ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM,
- TWO (2) COPIES OF PRINTOUT OF THE BAR FINAL RESULT (LAST ATTEMPT).
- FOUR (4) PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS.
- TWO (2) PHOTOCOPIES OF LAW SCHOOL ID CARD
TO THE OFFICE OF: THE SECRETARY TO THE COUNCIL AND DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION, NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL, BWARI-ABUJA, ON OR BEFORE FEBRUARY 28, 2020.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED APPLICATION DOCUMENTS IS FEBRUARY 28, 2020.
- CANDIDATES WHO REGISTER BUT FAILTOTURN UP FOR THE EXAMINATION WILL FORFEIT THE REGISTRATION FEE.
- THERE IS NO ACCOMMODATION ON CAMPUS.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT THE NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL WEBSITE www.nigerianlawschool.edu.ng
- The venue for the Re-sit Examination is the Assembly Hall
- Your Examination Number is strictly Confidential
- Examination Instructions must be strictly adhere to.
About The Nigeria Law School
The Nigerian Law School is an educational institution set up by the Government of Nigeria in 1962 to provide a Nigerian legal education to foreign-trained lawyers, and to provide practical training for aspiring Legal Practitioners in Nigeria.
Until the school was established, legal practitioners in Nigeria had received the requisite training in England and had been called to the English Bar.
The Law School offers course in criminal and civil litigation, property and corporate law, as well as a course in ethics. Over 70,000 students have graduated from the Nigerian Law School.
Anyone who has obtained a University degree in law and wants to practice as lawyers in Nigeria must attend the Nigerian Law School. The Council of Legal Education gives certificates to students who pass the Bar Part II examinations, and these students are then called to the Bar.
The Lagos Campus was set up in 1962, moving to its current location in 1969. The law school headquarters was relocated to the town of Bwari near Abuja in 1997. At the time of the move, hostels and the main auditorium were still under construction.
The town had no hospital, no telephone and banking services, and the school was constructing its own borehole to provide potable water. The Augustine Nnamani Campus is located in Agbani, Enugu State. A fourth campus is located in Bagauda, Kano State.
There are two additional campuses now which brings it to a total of 6 campuses. One in Yenegoa, Bayelsa State and the sixth in Yola, Adamawa State.
That is all for now on Nigerian Law school resit 2019 timetable for final bar April examination. Don’t forget to share this article using the share buttons below.
- Nigerian Law school resit 2019 timetable
- NLS resit 2019 timetable
- Law school resit 2019 timetable
- Nigerian Law school final bar resit 2019 timetable
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ Npower Latest News, Registration Portal, Login - www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form And Portal ➣ JAMB Result Checker 2020 Via 55019 SMS - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2020 ➣ How To Confirm O'level Result Upload On JAMB Portal ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2020 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Portal 2020 - www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.
Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Click Here To Contact/Hire Me