Npower Health Recruitment 2020/2021 on npvn.npower.gov.ng 2020 portal – Are you interested in a job in the medical line under the Federal Government N-power programme? Then, this continue reading this article.
This article will cover everything you need to know about Npower Health Recruitment 2020/2021 registration login portal, when the application starts, application requirements, how to apply for the N-power Health Batch C Recruitment 2020, closing date and other news updates.
Table Of Contents
Npower Health Recruitment 2020 Batch C News
Guess what? I have- a good news for you.
Npower Batch C health recruitment portal will be opened on Friday June 26, 2020 and application will begin on www.npower.gov.ng health portal 2020. Up to 400,000 beneficiaries will be taken from the application pool.
In case you didn’t know, N-Power Batch A exits on June 30th 2020 while Batch B leaves the programme July 31st 2020.
The application portal for Npower Batch C which starts this year will be opened on the Friday, 26th of June 2020 at 11:45 PM.
- Npower build 2020 recruitment guide
- Npower teach 2020 recruitment guide
- Npower agro 2020 recruitment guide
- Npower tech 2020 recruitment guide
- Npower creative 2020 recruitment guide
N-power health 2020 deployed candidates will help improve and promote preventive health care in their communities to vulnerable members of the society including pregnant women and children and to families and individuals.
If you are interested in applying for the programme when the portal is open, note the following:
- First, make sure you get your Bank Verification Number (BVN) ready.
- Also, ensure you are are not an existing employee in any organization.
- The recruitment application will be done online on www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng.
NOTE: All old beneficiaries/graduates of N-power programmme (Batch A and Batch B) will not be allowed to apply again for the Batch C recruitment.
How To Apply For N-power Health Recruitment 2020 – www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
Application for N-power health Batch C 2020 programme will be done on www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng.
What you need for N-power registration:
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either in JPEG (JPG) or PNG format.
- A valid email address or working phone number.
- Your Degree Certificate and NYSC Certificate.
Once you have all these, you can then proceed to register by following the procedures below:
- Log on to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Once you get to the portal, you will be required to read the terms and condition of the N-power Programme and accept that all the information provided is accurate.
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- You will be required to verify your email address. This is then followed by the BVN verification portal.
- Once your email address has been verified, fill in your 11-digit Bank Verification Number (BVN) and date of birth in the format (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- Fill in your BioData and Contact Details
- Fill in your Surname, First Name and Middle Name exactly how it appears on your BVN printout.
- Fill your Education and Programme Details
- First, you are required to indicate if you are educated or not. Remember, the N-power Batch C programme is open to all (graduates or non-graduates).
- NOTE: N-Health is open to graduates.
- In addition, please note that for the N-Health programme, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND in Health Sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplines in the Sciences.
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificate and NYSC discharge certificate.
- Fill your Employment and Other Details
- On this page, you will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issues identity card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport.
- National ID card issued by NIMC.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Permanent Voter’s Card.
- Review and Submit
- On the next page, you are advised to carefully review all the information you have inputted before you submit.
- Once you submit, you will receive a unique ID number. Make sure to write it down and keep it safe.
Here at Naijaeduinfo, we strive to avoid misinformation. Hence, we will not publish any information that has not been confirmed yet.
You should know that there can be changes on how the programme will be done this year.
In fact, N-power announced on their Twitter handle there will be changes in the design and implementation on the programme.
“Instructive to note that there have been changes in the design and implementation of the programme going forward. We will be sharing details in the coming days”.
Npower Health Registration Portal 2020 – www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
The registration portal for N-Health programme is www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng.
You are advised to avoid filling your personal data (including BVN) on any other portal to avoid stories that touch later.
Npower Health Recruitment 2020 Closing Date
The application deadline for N-power health recruitment programme has not been announced yet.
Npower Nigeria is a federal government poverty alleviation programme established by Nigerian federal ministry of works and other ministries.
The purpose of Npower Nigeria 2020 recruitment is to create more jobs for the ever rising Nigerian youths.
That is all for now on Npower health batch C recruitment 2020. If you have any question, feel free to use the comment section below.
If you have the article helpful, make sure you share by using the share buttons below.
RELATED SEARCHES – Npower news 2020, npower salary increase 2020, npower stipend news 2020, npower update today, npower news update today 2020, npower latest news 2020, npower.gov.ng health portal 2020.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form And Portal ➣ JAMB Result Checker 2020 Via 55019 SMS - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2021 ➣ How To Confirm O'level Result Upload On JAMB Portal ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2020 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2021 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Portal 2021 - www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.
Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Click Here To Contact/Hire Me