Npower tech recruitment 2020 and how to apply on npower.gov.ng tech portal 2020 – In this post, you are going to find everything you need to know about how to apply for N-power tech batch C 2020 recruitment, Npower tech portal 2020 (www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng), requirements (age, academic), duration, closing date, pre-selection/verification and more.
Are you unemployed and between the ages of 18-35? Do you want to contribute in building a skilled Nigerian workforce? Then, you might want to apply for N-power tech batch C recruitment which starts on June 26, 2020.
So, let’s begin right away!
Table Of Contents
Npower Tech Recruitment 2020
In case you didn’t know, N-Power Batch A exits on June 30th 2020 while Batch B leaves the programme July 31st 2020.
Hence, the N-power Batch C recruitment will hold in 2020 and the application portal (npower.gov.ng tech portal 2020) will be opened on June 26, 2020 at 11:45 PM.
- Npower build 2020 recruitment guide
- Npower teach 2020 recruitment guide
- Npower agro 2020 recruitment guide
- Npower health 2020 recruitment guide
- Npower creative 2020 recruitment guide
I have even more interesting news for you.
This time, N-power recruitment will be for both graduates and non-graduates.
Continue reading to get the full gist.
N-power Tech Batch C Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- All interested applicants must be citizens of Nigeria between the ages of 18 – 35 years.
- Applicants must be unemployed i.e ensure you are not an existing employee of any organization.
- You must have your valid Bank verification Number (BVN) ready at the time of application.
- If you are applying for a graduate programme, you must have your academic credentials that meet the requirements and your NYSC discharge letter/exemption letter.
N-power Tech Programmes Available (Batch C)
The Npower tech programme is divided into two categories:
- Npower tech software – Applicants must in addition to the requirements above, have problem solving skills, ability to undertake self-tutorship, detail-oriented and analytical. App Developer. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be working as a App Developer, Game Developer, Web Developer, Computer System Analyst, Systems Software Developer or Software Tester and Trainer.
- Npower tech hardware – Additional requirements problem solving skills and ability to undergo self-tutorship. At the end of the training duration, successful candidates will be working as a Assembly Plant Technician, Trainer, Device network technician, Device maintenance or Device Technician.
You can apply for any of the tech programmes of your choice.
Now, to the most important part.
How To Apply For N-power Tech Recruitment 2020 Batch C
- Before you go on to apply, ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number or BVN and a recent passport photograph.
- Make sure you fill in your details correctly. Mistakes may lead to disqualification during the verification process.
- Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly. Do not allow anyone to use their own email address or phone number for your registration.
- Make sure you upload a clear passport photograph (1MB) in JPEG or PNG format.
You can then proceed to register by following the procedures below:
- Login to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Once you get to the portal, you will be required to read the terms and condition of the N-power Programme and accept that all the information provided is accurate.
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- You will be required to verify your email address. This is then followed by the BVN verification portal.
- Once your email address has been verified, fill in your 11-digit Bank Verification Number (BVN) and date of birth in the format (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- Fill in your BioData and Contact Details
- Fill in your Surname, First Name and Middle Name exactly how it appears on your BVN printout.
- Fill your Education and Programme Details
- First, you are required to indicate if you are educated or not. Remember, the N-power Batch C programme is open to all (graduates or non-graduates).
- Fill your Employment and Other Details
- On this page, you will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issues identity card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport.
- National ID card issued by NIMC.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Permanent Voter’s Card.
- Review and Submit
- On the next page, you are advised to carefully review all the information you have inputted before you submit.
- Once you submit, you will receive a unique ID number. Make sure to write it down and keep it safe.
Npower Tech Registration Portal 2020 – www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
The registration for N-Tech recruitment 2020 will be done on www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng.
Do not fill in any of your details on any other portal that has not been officially announced by Npower Nigeria.
Npower Tech Portal Registration Closing Date 2020
The deadline for N-power tech application has not been announced yet.
As soon as the date is announced on Npower tech portal, I will update you on this page.
That is all for now, you will be receiving new updates on this page as they come in. If you have any question/request, feel free to use the comment section below.
If you found the article helpful, make sure you share by using the share buttons below. Thanks and stay blessed.
Related Searches: npower.gov.ng creative portal, N-tech software, N-tech hardware, N-power tech requirements, how to apply for Npower tech on npower.gov.ng portal 2020.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form And Portal ➣ JAMB Mock Result Checker 2021 - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ How To Reprint JAMB Exam Slip 2021 On JAMB Portal ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB CAPS Portal: How To Access And Check Admission Status Online/a> ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2021 ➣ How To Confirm O'level Result Upload On JAMB Portal ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2021 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2021 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2021/2022 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2021/2022 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Portal 2021 - www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.
Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Click Here To Contact/Hire Me