OAU admission list 2020/21 is NOT out yet and accessible online. This is the latest news from www.oauife.edu.ng.
The management of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife (OAU) has NOT released the first, second and third batch admission list for 2020/21 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2020/2021 Post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status online.
UPDATE: OAU admission list for 2020/2021 has not been updated on the eportal. Disregard any information stating otherwise.
As at the time of this publication, Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) admission list is NOT available on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal or OAU admission portal.
- OAU Acceptance Fee 2020/21 Amount, Closing Date And How To Pay
- OAU Resumption Date 2020/21 For Newly Admitted Students Announced
- OAU School Fees 2020/21 For Freshers And Returning Students
- Obafemi Awolowo University Students Registration Procedures (Freshers)
Table Of Contents
How To Check OAU Admission List 2020/21 On oauife.edu.ng
- Go to OAU admission status checking portal at https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Enter your admission year in the required column i.e. 2020/2021.
- Supply your JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your OAU admission status.
OAU Admission List 2020/2021 – How To Check On JAMB CAPS
How To Check Admission Status On PC
Follow the instructions below to check your OAU admission status on JAMB CAPS portal;:
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/. Click on Create e-Facility Account/Login.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How To Check Admission Status On Mobile Phones
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS.
Most phone users may only see the welcome message.
The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page.
This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone.
All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display as explained below:
1. Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
2. Login with your registered Email and Password.
3. Locate and click on ‘Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
4. You will be welcomed with a white screen like this: (you can click on the image for better view)
5. Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
6. Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
7. Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
8. You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
Information for those who are yet to be admitted.
- Candidates who have not been offered admission should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
How To Check OAU Admission List 2020/21 On JAMB Portal
Follow the instruction below to check your admission status on JAMB Website:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OAU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to OAU admission list for the 2020/21 academic session.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form And Portal ➣ JAMB Mock Result Checker 2021 - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ How To Reprint JAMB Exam Slip 2021 On JAMB Portal ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB CAPS Portal: How To Access And Check Admission Status Online/a> ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2021 ➣ How To Confirm O'level Result Upload On JAMB Portal ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2021 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2021 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2021/2022 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2021/2022 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Portal 2021 - www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.
Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Click Here To Contact/Hire Me