Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun Post UTME Form is out for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Here on this page, I will show you everything you need to know about PTI Post UTME Form 2020/2021 requirements, cut off mark, how to apply and registration deadline.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Table Of Contents
How Much Is PTI Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
Petroleum Training Institute Post UTME Form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only.
Petroleum Training Institute ND Courses 2020/21
The following programmes are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology.
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology.
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology.
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology.
- Science Laboratory Technology.
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology.
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies.
- Computer Science and Information Technology.
PTI Post UTME Requirements 2020/21.
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening exercise.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2020/2021 Post UTME screening exercise.
How To Apply For PTI Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
On-line application will start from Wednesday 24th June, 2020.
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
Click on the Institution’s site at http://portal.pti.edu.ng/PostUtmeApplicantSignon.aspx to apply.
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “Under Admission Menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then send e-mail to [email protected] stating your RRR code. Or use the Re-query at the bottom of the page.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Each Candidate must confirm his/her JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; pti.edu.ng.
For technical support, send an e-mail to [email protected] or call 08037234529, 08065967052, 08058431017, and 08092138480.
Registration Deadline 2020/21.
Deadline is not stated.
PTI Post UTME Screening Date And Venue 2020/2021.
The screening exercise will take place at the Institute’s Campus along PTI Road on Saturday, 19th September, 2020 by 12.00pm – 3.00pm.
Every information related to PTI Post UTME Form 2020/2021, has been stated on this page. I would love to hear from you, drop a comment below via comment box and do remember to share this piece with friends using the share buttons below.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ Npower Latest News, Registration Portal, Login - www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form And Portal ➣ JAMB Result Checker 2020 Via 55019 SMS - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2020 ➣ How To Confirm O'level Result Upload On JAMB Portal ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2020 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Portal 2020 - www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.
Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Click Here To Contact/Hire Me