Teach for Nigeria 2020 is what this post is all about. If you are interested in teaching in Nigeria, then you should consider taking part in this recruitment exercise.
In this guide, I will share with you everything you need to know about “Teach for Nigeria 2020 programme” including the salary, how to apply.
I will also answer questions on Nigeria teach fellow program 2020 including:
- teach for Nigeria salary 2020
- how much does teach for Nigeria pay
- what is teach for Nigeria all about
- how can I register for teach for Nigeria 2020
- Is Teach for Nigeria a volunteer service or paid recruitment
- how many years does Teach for Nigeria last
Let’s begin right away.
Table Of Contents
What Is Teach For Nigeria 2020 Programme All About?
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is a 2 year full-time paid commitment that is designed to build a movement of leaders who will work towards eliminating educational inequity in Nigeria.
As a Fellow, you will set targets and work towards ambitious goals that will put your students on a different life path.
The experience will not only develop your leadership skills but also give you first-hand exposure to the educational crisis in our country.
It will help you develop an awareness of the wider issues relating to educational inequity and deepen your understanding of their potential solutions.
Through the two years Fellows receive ongoing support through a combination of in-person training sessions, leadership forums, as well as online training courses and resources.
Additionally, we will build partnerships with key public and private sector entities in order to develop pathways to accelerate alumni leadership in critical areas.
Who Is Eligible To Apply For Teach For Nigeria 2020
Below are the eligibility requirements you need to meet to apply for Teach for Nigeria 2020 programme:
- Teach for Nigeria fellows are citizens of Nigeria or of Nigerian origin. Teach for Nigeria is open to Nigerians who after the program can be a contributing change to education in Nigeria;
- They are looking for individuals with varied levels of experience including recent graduates, working youth, experienced professionals and entrepreneurs;
- Applicants should hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and be younger than 35.
Teach For Nigeria 2020 Salary And Benefits
As a Teach For Nigeria Fellow, you are a part of movement of young leaders working to eliminate educational inequity. In addition, these are some of the benefits of being a Fellow:
- Opportunity to be part of a movement that is changing lives and that will change society
- Extensive leadership development training
- Intensive teacher training
- Real responsibility from day one
- Job and internship opportunities during and post Fellowship
- Opportunity to be a part of a global network of change agents from across 42 countries
- Access to a Mentoring Programme, offering a unique opportunity to achieve professional and personal development
- Access to professional development and network of supporters
- Ongoing leadership development, coaching, business training and skills workshops
- Opportunity to design and implement a social change project
- A stipend for two years including during the school holidays.
How To Apply For Teach For Nigeria 2020
Before you start your application process, below are some suggestions to help you write an effective application form.
- Check the application closing dates and ensure you apply before the deadline.
- State your Name and Surname carefully as stated on your official ID card.
- Enter your email address correctly to avoid any errors.
- Read the questions properly to understand what skills and experiences Teach For Nigeria is looking for.
- Research the organisation for more information about the kind of applicant who would be successful.
- Take your time. It could take several hours and a lot of concentration to complete an application form.
- Think about what is behind each question. What is Teach For Nigeria looking for?
- Read and follow all the instructions carefully and always answer truthfully.
- Use a word processor document to write longer answers so you can edit and spell check them first.
- Keep all your certificates with you to fill in the academic information correctly. If you have work experience, have all the experience and achievements stated clearly.
- Keep your application consistent with your resume.
- Proofread your application to avoid grammatical errors and make sure you do not miss out on any part of your application.
- Also, read the acknowledgement emails carefully after submitting the form.
- Finally, “Do not lie, or exaggerate the truth”. You are likely to be caught out in the interview or later in the selection process. If you are offered a place on our program, you will be required to provide references and original certificates of your qualifications.
Your application is key to your success in the Teach For Nigeria (TFN) Fellowship selection process.
You must ensure that you answer every question in as much detail as possible.
Remember that your application shall be a mirror of your experiences, and it will be reviewed by a team of
trained reviewers to ensure every applicant goes through a fair and consistent process.
To begin your application, you must complete the registration form by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below.
Further more enquiries or clarifications, please call: +234 908 2472 261.
FAQS On Teach For Nigeria Programme
What Is Teach For Nigeria 2020 Programme All About?
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is a 2 year full-time paid commitment that is designed to build a movement of leaders who will work towards eliminating educational inequity in Nigeria. Through the two years Fellows receive ongoing support through a combination of in-person training sessions, leadership forums, as well as online training courses and resources.
Who Is Eligible To Apply For Teach For Nigeria?
Teach for Nigeria fellows are citizens of Nigeria or of Nigerian origin. Applicants should hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and be younger than 35.
What are the benefits of Teach for Nigeria
A stipend for two years including during the school holidays. Access to professional development and network of supporters Ongoing leadership development, coaching, business training and skills workshops Opportunity to design and implement a social change project
How To Apply For Teach For Nigeria 2020?
Click the link in this post to visit the official application portal where you will begin the registration process.
That is all for now on Teach for Nigeria 2020 program. Don’t forget to share using the buttons below.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ Npower Latest News, Registration Portal, Login - www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form And Portal ➣ JAMB Result Checker 2020 Via 55019 SMS - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2020 ➣ How To Confirm O'level Result Upload On JAMB Portal ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2020 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Portal 2020 - www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.
Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Click Here To Contact/Hire Me