WAEC Expo 2020/2021 On English – Get WAEC English Questions And Answers 2020 | Theory, OBJ & Test Of Oral
This article will show you the real English expo you need to pass WAEC English in 2020. I am going to show you the most repeated questions and answers you need.
On this page, you will get waec English 2020, English waec questions and answers, 2020 waec question on English, waec gce 2020 English questions answers, waec English 2020 essay questions and answers, waec english language OBJ questions and answers, waec english essay and test of oral questions and answers e.t.c. So, keep reading.
A lot of prospective candidates have been asking questions like, “how can I get WAEC expo in 2020 and receive English questions and answers before my exam?.
I am going to show you the truth behind the whole WAEC expo story in this article. No time to waste, let’s get started.
Table Of Contents
WAEC Expo On English 2020/2021 – How To Get Questions And Answers
1. The first thing you need to know is that you can totally pass WAEC examination without expo/runs. What you need is to work hard and study the right way. In fact, WAEC is not hard at all.
2. Here, we do NOT advertise WAEC expo to candidates and we will NEVER ask you to pay for WAEC expo for any reason.
3. I REPEAT, we do not engage in examination malpractice here and we will never ask you for money to get WAEC questions and answers in 2020.
4. Most people that promise to give you WAEC questions and answers for a fee are scammers. They are after your money.
5. If you get WAEC expo to pass in 2020, you will NEVER find expo for JAMB and Post UTME.
NOTE: You will get everything you need to pass your WAEC in 2020 here on this page, so keep reading.
Topics Where WAEC English Questions 2020 Will Come Out From
- Idioms, i.e. idiomatic expressions and collocations
- Figurative Usage
- Tense and Degree
- Compound words
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Sentence completion
- Use of Structural words e.g. conjunctions, determiners, prepositions, etc.
- Essay writing (i) letter
(ix) creative writing
- Sentence interpretation
- Oral English
- Word stress
- Sentence stress
- Emphatic stress
Likely Questions In WAEC English 2020/2021
1. Choose the option that has a different stress pattern from the other.
- A. secondment
- B. orients
- C. orthopaedic
- D. photographic
2. Sailors are usually dauntless in their exploits.
- A. selfless
- B. ruthless
- C. excited
- D. frightened
3. After the following sentence, a list of possible interpretations of all or part of the sentence is given. Choose the interpretation that you consider appropriate for each sentence.
Mr. John has always managed to keep his head above water.
- A. keep his head above water when swimming
- B. like swimming
- C. know the techniques of swimming
- D. stay out of financial difficulty
- E. borrow a large amount of money from the bank and he is trying to pay up
4. After the following sentence, a list of possible interpretations of all or part of the sentence is given. Choose the interpretation that you consider appropriate for each sentence.
The men eventually gained their freedom and decided later to get their own back on their oppressors.
- A. strike
- B. have their revenge on
- C. abuse
- D. get something from
- E. beat up
5. From the words lettered A to E below each of the following sentences, choose the word or group of words that is nearest in meaning to the underlined expression as it is used in the sentence.
In accordance with the practice of his religion, Raman’s body was interred the day he died
- A. sanctified
- B. preserved
- C. cremated
- D. buried
- E. entered
What you cannot avoid you try to endure
- A. cast off
- B. dispense with
- C. practice
- D. tolerate
- E. put off
Adamu is a very good friend on …. I can rely
- A. who
- B. whose
- C. which
- D. whom
I ought … the letter by now.
- A. to be sent
- B. to have being sent
- C. to have sent
- D. to have to send
Toyin’s fever was so acute that she … an injection
- A. had to have
- B. had to had
- C. must have
- D. ought to have
I know of a cow … has only three legs
- A. whom
- B. which
- C. who
- D. of which
There were no meat in the market .. Shade bought some fish
- A. so
- B. unless
- C. since
- D. whereas
One of the armed robbers was as daring in his words at the stake as the other was
- A. morose
- B. secretive
- C. reckless
- D. timid
- E. rational
His outspokenness contrasts with the ….. of the father.
- A. humour
- B. sobriety
- C. deafness
- D. dumbness
- E. taciturnity
He intentionally threw the documents away and somebody … burnt them
- A. carelessly
- B. willingly
- C. accidentally
- D. foolishly
- E. fortunately
The principal’s order are imperative
- A. lenient
- B. authoritative
- C. genuine
- D. optional
- E. necessary
If you can study your textbooks very well, use the WAEC syllabus and cover all topics you need to, you will definitely SMASH WAEC 2020 ONCE AND FOR ALL.
WAEC English Examination Scheme
There will be three papers – Papers 1, 2 and 3, all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be
a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of eighty multiple choice questions, all of which should be answered
within 1 hour for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of five essay topics and a passage each to test candidates’
comprehension and summary skills. Candidates will be expected to write an essay
on one of the topics and answer all the questions on the comprehension and
summary passages. The paper will last 2 hours and carry 100 marks.
PAPER 3: Will consist of sixty multiple choice items on Test of Orals for candidates in
Nigeria and Liberia, and Listening Comprehension Test for candidates in the
Gambia and Sierra Leone. All the questions should be answered in 45 minutes for
WAEC 2020 Examination Instructions
- Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so
- USE HB pencil throughout in the OBJ Section
- You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- You are allowed to use calculator to solve
- Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed
- Behave yourself.
- You must not be caught with any form of expo
WAEC 2020 Subjects To Pass
- English Language
- Agricultural science
- Animal Husbandry
- Book keeping
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
- Civic Education
- Computer Studies
- Data Processing
- Financial Accounting
- Further English
- Islamic Religious Studies (IRS)
- Literature in English
Related Searches To WAEC English Expo 2020 (Questions And Answers)
- waec expo for all science subjects
- waec expo for all commercial subjects
- waec expo for all arts subjects
- WAEC 2020 essay answers
- WAEC answers for English 2020
- English answer WAEC 2020
- answer WAEC 2020 English
- English obj WAEC 2020
- WAEC exam timetable
- 2020 WAEC English questions
- 2020 WAEC English answers
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ Npower Latest News, Registration Portal, Login - www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form And Portal ➣ JAMB Result Checker 2020 Via 55019 SMS - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2020 ➣ How To Confirm O'level Result Upload On JAMB Portal ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2020 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Portal 2020 - www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.
Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Click Here To Contact/Hire Me