WAEC Expo 2020/2021 On Geography – Get WAEC Geography Questions And Answers 2020 | Theory, OBJ & Test Of Oral
This article will show you the real Geography expo you need to pass WAEC Geography in 2020. I am going to show you the most repeated questions and answers you need.
On this page, you will get waec Geography 2020, Geography waec questions and answers, 2020 waec question on Geography, waec gce 2020 Geography questions answers, waec Geography 2020 essay questions and answers, waec Geography OBJ questions and answers, waec Geography essay and test of oral questions and answers e.t.c. So, keep reading.
A lot of prospective candidates have been asking questions like, “how can I get WAEC expo in 2020 and receive Geography questions and answers before my exam?.
I am going to show you the truth behind the whole WAEC expo story in this article. No time to waste, let’s get started.
Table Of Contents
WAEC Expo On Geography 2020/2021 – How To Get Questions And Answers
1. The first thing you need to know is that you can totally pass WAEC examination without expo/runs. What you need is to work hard and study the right way. In fact, WAEC is not hard at all.
2. Here, we do NOT advertise WAEC expo to candidates and we will NEVER ask you to pay for WAEC expo for any reason.
3. I REPEAT, we do not engage in examination malpractice here and we will never ask you for money to get WAEC questions and answers in 2020.
4. Most people that promise to give you WAEC questions and answers for a fee are scammers. They are after your money.
NOTE: You will get everything you need to pass your WAEC in 2020 here on this page, so keep reading.
Topics Where WAEC Geography Questions 2020 Will Come Out From
- Scale and Measurement
- Map reading and interpretation
- The earth as a planet
- Water bodies
- Weather and climate
- Environment resources
- Environment hazard
- Environment conservation
- Human geography
Likely Questions In WAEC Geography 2020/2021
- A. Gold
- B. Coat
- C. Tin
- D. Copper
- E. Diamond
- A. the rocks in the upper course are less resistant
- B. the volume of the river is small
- C. hanging valleys join the main valley as waterfalls to cause the gorges
- D. the upper course has has a steep gradient
- E. the water contains chemicals which dissolve the rocks
- A. pressure
- B. temperature
- C. wind
- D. rainfall
- E. sunshine
- A. a wind vane
- B. an anemometer
- C. speedomoter
- D. a wind rose
- E. a hygrometer
- A. it is much more easily accessible to the observer
- B. rain drops get into the funnel without any obstruction
- C. rain falls heavily in the open space
- D. rain drops are deflected by the wind in an open place
- E. the funnel is easily filled with rain water
If you can study your textbooks very well, use the WAEC syllabus and cover all topics you need to, you will definitely SMASH WAEC 2020 ONCE AND FOR ALL.
WAEC Geography Examination Scheme
There will be three papers, Papers 1, 2 and 3 all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: will consist of fifty objective questions to be taken in 1 hour for 50 marks. The questions will be drawn from topics in the syllabus that are common to all the member countries. Candidates will be required to attempt all the questions.
PAPER 2: will contain nine essay-type questions out of which candidates will be required to answer four in 2 hours for 80 marks.
PAPER 3: Element of Practical and Physical Geography. Will consist of eight essay-type questions out of which candidates are to answer four in 1 hour 50 minutes for 70 marks. Question 1, on map reading and interpretation, will be compulsory for all candidates and will carry 25 marks while the other questions will carry 15 marks each.
Candidates are advised not to spend more than 35 minutes on Question 1. Candidates will be expected to bring graduated rulers (both metric and imperial), a complete mathematical set, a piece of string and a simple non-programmable calculator for use during the writing of the paper.
Recommended Textbooks For WAEC Geography 2020
- Adeleke, B.O. Areola .O. 2002 and Leong, G.C. Certificate Physical and Human Geography for Senior Secondary School (West African Edition), Ibadan: Oxford.
- Bradshaw, M. et al (2004) Contemporary World Regional Geography, New York: McGraw Hill
- Bunet, R.B and Okunrotifa, P.O.(1999) General Geography in Diagrams for West Africa, China: Longman.
- Collins New Secondary Atlas, Macmillan
- Fellman, D. et al (2005) Introduction to Geography (Seventh Edition) New York: McGraw Hill
- Getis, A. et al (2004) Introduction to Geography (Ninth Edition) New York: McGraw Hill
- Iloeje, N. P(1999) A New Geography of West Africa, Hong Kong: Longman
- Iloeje, N.P(1982) A New Geography of Nigeria (New Education), Hong Kong: London
- Nimako, D.A. (2000) Map Reading of West Africa, Essex: Longman.
- Okunrotifa, P.O. and Michael S. (2000) A Regional Geography of Africa (New Edition), Essex: London.
- Udo, R.K(1970) Geographical Regions of Nigeria, London: Longman.
- Waugh, D. (1995) Geography an Integrated Approach (Second Edition), China: Nelson
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
- Adegoke M.A (2013), A Comprehensive Text on Physical, Human and Regional Geography.
WAEC 2020 Examination Instructions
- Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so
- USE HB pencil throughout in the OBJ Section
- You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- You are allowed to use calculator to solve
- Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed
- Behave yourself.
- You must not be caught with any form of expo
WAEC 2020 Subjects To Pass
- Agricultural science
- Animal Husbandry
- Book keeping
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
- Civic Education
- Computer Studies
- Data Processing
- English language
- Financial Accounting
- Further Geography
- Islamic Religious Studies (IRS)
- Literature in Geography
Related Searches To WAEC Geography Expo 2020 (Questions And Answers)
- waec expo for all science subjects
- waec expo for all commercial subjects
- waec expo for all arts subjects
- WAEC 2020 essay answers
- WAEC answers for Geography 2020
- Geography answer WAEC 2020
- answer WAEC 2020 Geography
- Geography obj WAEC 2020
- WAEC exam timetable
- 2020 WAEC Geography questions
- 2020 WAEC Geography answers
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ Npower Latest News, Registration Portal, Login - www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form And Portal ➣ JAMB Result Checker 2020 Via 55019 SMS - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2020 ➣ How To Confirm O'level Result Upload On JAMB Portal ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2020 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update ➣ Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Portal 2020 - www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.
Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Click Here To Contact/Hire Me